Passengers make a booking, they are not aware that they could grind to a halt during a situation where they would need to change their flight. If you make a booking in Air Canada, and you have got to change your flight, then we recommend you to travel through the policy first before you make the changes. You should always undergo the Air Canada flight change policy before you apply for the flight change process. The policy will cause you to be conscious of the fees of the flight change within the case you’re doing that on an equivalent day. Allow us to see the flight change policy.
Get updates on Air Canada flight same day change policy:
- The passengers of Air Canada will need to pay the same-day flight change fees.
- Your new flight must be within 24 hours of the departure of the particular flight, and it should be at an equivalent airport and therefore the same destination.
- The flight that you simply are planning should have an equivalent number of stops because the original flight.
- If the airline cancels the scheduled flight, then you’ll not be charged any change fee. during this case, you’ll make the booking of your trip again.
- As per the same-day flight policy, if you’re changing your flight, then it should be departing a minimum of 3 hours after you’ve made the change request.
- The same-day flight change and therefore the standby services are going to be subjected to the policy of Air Canada.
This is all about the same-day flight change policy of Air Canada. The passengers of Air Canada need to understand the question, am I able to change my Air Canada flight date for free? If you modify your flight ticket within 24 hours, then you’ll not need to pay the fees for the flight change. Allow us to see the method of flight change.
Air Canada Flight change process:
- First, visit any browser online and go to the official website of Air Canada.
- Now you will need to click on the My Bookings option on the home page.
- You need to enter the booking reference or ticket number or your surname then press the “search” option.
- It will take you to the new website where you can find the list of itineraries you’ve got booked.
- You can now choose the one during which you would like to form the change and choose the alternate flight.
- Click on the Confirm flight option and buy the fare difference for the flight.
So, with these above mentioned steps you can easily change your Air Canada Flight the same day and also rebook flights for anytime. Hope you got enough details about the airline’s change. For more information, you can contact the Air Canada Customer Service, and they are going to be available all the time to provide you with the simplest resolution to your issues. So, here be updated with all the flight details about the journey via the official website and make the journey more pleasant and hassle free!