The sesame plant is native to India and East Africa, and now it is grown in many parts of the world. Sesame oil is one of the best cooking oil because of the saturated fats in it. Some properties in the oil male are good for skin as well as hair.
Dilute sesame oil and use it for various purposes to get the best results. You can try the best body care products for black skin and make skin shiny.
Advantages of using sesame oil to the skin
Sesame oil has excellent properties that make it best for the skin. Those properties are:
- Antioxidant – It fights damages of the skin by free radicals that harm skin’s cells and gives glowing and soft skin
- Anti-microbial – It ends the harmful microorganism and their growth
- Anti-inflammatory – It lessens swelling and inflammation.
Few other benefits are as follows:
- Unclog pores and works well well even on acne-prone skin
- Diminishes oxidative stress that leads to cell damage
- Heal burn wounds
- Filters out harmful UV rays and is best as a natural sunscreen product
Which nutrients in sesame oil make it beneficial?
Sesame oil has Vitamin E that helps in protecting your skin from environmental damage like pollution, UV rays and toxins. It contains various phenolic compounds that give anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Those are:
Sesame oil contains essential fatty acids that act as a good moisturizer in making skin hydrated and soft.
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
- Oleic acid
- Linoleic acid
Is sesame oil safe to use on the skin?
Sesame oil is not harmful to most people. It is better to have a patch test before using it on the skin.
Various ways to use sesame oil
Follow the given way to use sesame oil:
- As sesame oil is not an essential oil, it doesn’t require any dilution
- Pick the one which is free of any chemical
- Always read the labelling of the product to note that the oil is pure or not
- If you have acne, put the oil in the acne area with a cotton ball and keep it overnight.
- For exfoliation, sesame oil is good
- You can use sesame oil as a sunscreen too before getting out in the sun
Few other uses of this miracle oil
There are many other uses of sesame oil to be used. Have a look at it:
- Cooking –Sesame oil helps in lowering cholesterol as well as inflammation in your body. It also reduces blood pressure. It contains chemo-preventive qualities that make sesame oil best for cooking and consumption.
- Cures Constipation– Some evidence says that this oil can relieve minor constipation.
- Dental cure –The antibacterial properties of sesame oils make them very effective for mouth wash. It acts as an oil pulling technique.
- Provides scalp and hair nourishment – The properties and nutrients make it beneficial to apply to the hair. You can try to massage a tiny amount of sesame oil on your scalp as well as your hair.
Sesame oil has many beneficial properties such as antioxidants, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. It makes the oil good for skin and many other uses. People with acne-prone skin can also use sesame oil. The oil provides many health benefits like lowering cholesterol and blood pressure and many more. You can buy face makeup items from Shahnaz Husain and use them before going to a party.