Natural hair dyes are always best. No harmful or synthetic chemicals are going into our bodies if we use natural hair dyes. The natural hair dyes don’t last long but are better if you look for a short period of colouring.
A variety of natural products will be there in the kitchen that acts as natural hair dyes.
Buy the best natural hair dye to colour your tresses naturally without harming them.
1) Carrot Juice
If you want to give your hair a tint of reddish-orange colour, use carrot juice. Follow the given steps to make carrot juice for hair:
- Combine carrot juice with any base oil like olive oil or coconut oil
- Apply this mixture to the hair
- Wrap up your full hair with plastic and let it sit for at least an hour
- Wash it away with apple cider vinegar
- Repeat it if the colour isn’t so strong
2) Beet Juice
Beet juice is a natural hair dye and is rich in nutrients. The steps are a bit similar to make it like carrot juice:
- Blend Beet juice with any carrier oil
- Apply this mixture to the hair and wrap it up
- Let it sit for 2 hours and rinse it away.
- For better results, sit under sunlight to get good hair lightening
Henna is a powdered form of the henna plant’s leaves that is natural. The colour usually lasts from 4 weeks to six weeks. Follow the given method for preparing henna hair dye.
- Mix half cup of henna powder with around 1/4 cup of water
- Blend the mixture well and add water again if it’s needed.
- Cover the whole mixture with plastic and let it remain for 12 hours
- Now wash your locks
- Apply oil like coconut oil or olive oil to your hair to avoid skin staining
- Apply this mixture to hair
- Enfold the hair with plastic and let the colour develop for 2-3 hours
- Rinse your hair thoroughly
4) Lemon Juice
Lemon juice helps in stripping pigment of hair slowly and lightens it. Use lemon juice for colouring the locks:
- Pour drops of lemon juice into a bottle (Spray bottle is best)
- Spray the juice generously to your hair
- Spread it evenly to the hair using a comb
- For best results, sit outside for a few minutes under the sun
- Leave the juice for at least 1 hour and then rinse it out.
Brewed coffee helps in dying hair a tint or more darker, and even it covers grey hair. You can follow the step to use coffee:
- Brew a cup of strong roasted coffee.
- Blend half cup of coffee with two tablespoons of coffee grounds along with hair conditioner
- Apply it to your damp hair
- Allow the mixture to sit for 1 hour and rinse it off.
- You can repeat the process if tint comes in less amount
Sage can be a good option if you have black or dark brown hair. It helps in deepening the one of brunette hair and covers the grey hair. Use sage in the following process:
- Steep half cup of sage; better to take a dried one in a quart of steaming point for 30 minutes at least.
- Strain the sage out after cooling
- After washing your hair towel, try it and pour the prepared sage water into your locks
- You can see the tint that will develop and then rinse it out
7) Chamomile tea
Chamomile tea is an excellent natural product to lighten your tresses, and it is mainly fruitful for people with Blonde locks. Try to use at least one day a week for maintaining the bright tint of the hair. Use Chamomile tea in the given method:
- Put half a cup of chamomile flowers in the boiling water.
- Let this mixture stay for half an hour to cool and strain out all the flowers.
- After washing your tresses, pour the tea through the moist hair
- Wait for 16 to 20 minutes before rinsing it away.
The natural homemade hair dyes are just perfect for hair and better than the chemical ones. If you want to maintain your hair’ health, then try to use natural hair dyes. Natural dyes may not give you a long term tint but preserve your healthy hair. You can use natural herbal hair dye from Shahnaz Husain. Buy the best body scrub for taking care of your beautiful body.